The Government Access Division of the Ramsey/Washington Suburban Cable Commission has the primary objectives as listed:
1. To provide direct, professional video production services to the member Cities and Townships of the Commission to enable greater and more sophisticated programming efforts on government access channels.
2. To facilitate and be responsive toward the cable communications interests of Member Cities and Townships and help to meet the cable TV dissemination needs of these entities. This could include:
- Information affecting residents' health and safety.
- Information about government services, resources, activities and policies concerning how residents can utilize these services.
- Information about community events.
3. To coordinate programming and technical aspects of government access cable programming and provide the resources which allow for the creation of unique, municipal cable t.v. channels.